Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Where do I begin...

So far I have read about 90 pages of The Maze Runner. Which is about 11 chapters. I am not in love with it. It has a slow start. There are so many questions and even the main character can't get answers! lol. Their language is kind of annoying. Though tolerable. It took almost 60 pages to get to day 2 of the book.
The reviews say it starts getting better. I hope so! It's hard to get through this book so far. Not saying its a horrible book... I just cant get into it.


1 comment:

  1. As we are getting farther in to the book it is getting much better. The first 7 or so chapters were difficult to get through with all of James Dashner's flowery talk. However Im about 25 chapters in now and and its starting to really heat up!

    ReplyDelete